Monday, December 8, 2014

Spiritual Connection

Hey guys!

So it has been more than time for me to post another blog. My apologies for the tardiness...had to prioritize my tasks and blogging usually ends up at the bottom as I'm not paid to do it like my other jobs, ha ;) But it is something I enjoy doing when I get free time!

The last couple of weeks have been somewhat of a zoo for me in terms of planning and getting things ready. As of now, I should be leaving this Sunday for "La-La Land"...or more commonly known as Los Angeles. :) About a year ago I flew out there to meet with a wonderful production company regarding a television series concept that I liked. Out of the show offers I had turned down over the years, this was the first one that I thought could help evolve our country spiritually...and boy do we need it desperately in these times!

I look at all the anger, frustration, violence, inequality, and so on, in our country and it's hard not to point fingers at the fact that many of our people have completely lost touch of their spiritual side and the spiritual realm. One example: There are people who are quite religious, but lack the spiritual connection...typically they forget or were never taught that they can have a beautiful and close relationship with the divine simply through themselves, instead of ordained individuals or other traditional/orthodox routes. Typically this person will go through the motions of their religion but still have a feeling of disconnect, of feeling lost or questioning "is this all there is?" to their life. They are lacking that wholesome divine connection that all of us can have if we simply choose to do so.

http://english.despertando.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/48.jpg

If you would like that nourishing and fulfilling divine connection, start today by inviting our divine creator into your life. Ask for signs if you're unsure about a certain decision or life direction. Write down your dreams and look for hidden meanings and interpretations. Practice meditation and ask your angels and loved ones on the other side for messages. Watch for certain animals that come into your daily life (i.e. a red-tailed hawk) and look up what their "animal medicine" or "totem" means for you...there are messages and meanings in everything if we take the time to look for them.

Some scientists and atheists will tell us that humans practice this "looking for meaning" in insignificant details to bring purpose to our life and to feel more important than just a species that procreates, consumes and then dies...I look for messages in my daily life to make sense out of all the madness I often see in this world, to reassure me that I'm on my right path.  There is no scientist, skeptic, or atheist that could convince me otherwise of the paranormal and spiritual experiences I have witnessed. People and objects being thrown across the room, precognitive experiences, etc.  Things that could not be explained by science...I'll let the skeptics "explain away events" to make them feel more purposeful in the scientific community ;). It helps them sleep at night.

I often try to look at the motives of people who, when presented with valid and undeniable evidence of the paranormal or spiritual, still deny the concept at hand or completely disregard 73% of the population's experiences and beliefs. I think at the root of their behavior is 'fear'. Fear of the unknown, fear of judgement by the divine, fear that there is a god, fear of the idea that we are more than just bodies here are on earth...we are spiritual beings in a physical form. Fear that maybe they haven't been living their life to the best of their abilities as a good, sound, moral person. Fear that maybe the 9-5 world, the fancy cars, and expensive items really don't mean shit in the end. ;) For some people, that realization would mean they would have to completely reconstruct their life...and for them, it is scary.

To me, life is really about helping and loving one another, respecting and appreciating people, giving back to our environment, community, animals, and so on. There are lessons in these practices that no technology or device could ever teach you and is something that cannot be documented by our current means of science.

Hope all is well my dear readers and take care!  

http://memespp.com/plan-te-astre-non-lumineux-par-lui-m-me-en-orbite-autour-d-une/illusoire.i.l.pic.centerblog.net*o*4c011bcc.jpg/illusoire.centerblog.net*895planeteterre/

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this and am for sure going to share it! You are such a talented writer! Conveying your thoughts in such a relatable and easy way! Can't wait to see what's to come for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so glad you liked it!! I'm trying to set aside more time to write for the blog Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so good. always knew the animal thing but just thought it was my quirky thoughts. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could say nothing is a coincidence, but if you see or experience something in your life that piques your interest spiritually...trust it and look into it more :) You are being guided!

      Delete