Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Trolls & Angry People :)

Greetings and salutations!

Yesterday I cleaned up the house after having my family over for an early Thanksgiving. I think we're having another one on the official day but I wanted to make their visit a memorable one. I also took them to see "An Irish Christmas" at the Traverse City Opera House which was a blast! If you like Riverdance and Irish dancing, this show was a great way to combine Christmas with the latter. It is a mystery as to how they have that much energy to dance the entire time, but I was in awe...and I had an itch to get up there and dance too (although people would likely leave the show if I were to follow my urges, ha!). ;)

I think it's important to engage in some "old-fashioned" entertainment...instead of being glued to a television, xbobx, iphone, and other things that parents feed their kids with these days. Sometimes it's okay to lock your kid outside and make them use their creativity and imagination, or to take your family to a performance arts show, etc. Back when I was a child, mind you I'm only 26, we didn't have DVD players in the car to entertain us the whole car ride. We had to create games, draw, daydream, and make up our own excitement. I also wasn't constantly stimulated by my parents; if they had work to do we either helped, or we had to keep ourselves occupied while they were busy. And I am glad for it! Now days, kids have such insane A.D.D. our attention span has shrunk to about six seconds they estimate. Sometimes technology isn't the solution...but enough of my parenting rant.

 ***

 Today I had the delight of receiving a very ignorant and hateful message on Facebook from someone who thinks my line of work in spiritual warfare, demonology, removing severe hauntings, and so on, is fraudulent or somehow fake; likely because I teach an optional online course on demonology for people who are curious and want to know more. Not only did he resort to name-calling, but also claimed I charge for my blessing services (I don't), misspelled most of the message, and made other false accusations. I have a lot of thoughts on this ;). Not that I charge for my blessings, but would you expect a plumber or electrician to do their work for free? When I receive a case and a request for a blessing, I ask that they donate towards my gas and supplies, but often do these blessings pro-bono. Meaning sometimes I drive over eight hours, for people I don't even know, to put my safety and well-being on the line, and go through a very uncomfortable time...for free. And often. It would be every week had I not set requirements of severity, meaning a lot of expenses adding up. If I were to ask how many people do this type of charity for others in their life, I would hear a lot of crickets chirping and clearing of throats.



What most people don't realize is that these cases affect me personally. I have horrific nightmares prior to receiving a request for a blessing; a psychic battle with these entities. These entities have also shown up at my house prior to a cleansing to try and ward me off. I have had many bizarre and uncanny things happen surrounding a case, to the point where I can't just write it off as "bad luck". So when people go out of their way to criticize without having a clue about the risks I take, the mysterious illnesses I've acquired from this line of work, and more...it get's under my skin. Spiritual warfare, demonology and so on, is a spiritual calling. But, haters are going to hate. ;) No matter what there are some people who are not going to be satisified with the fact I've performed over 90 blessings, have worked on demonic cases for nine years, have worked in the paranormal for over 15 years with psychic experiences since I was a child, that I do this work for free, that I counsel people spiritually in my daily life, and perform random acts of kindness in hopes of changing this world for the better. It will not satisfy them. I am also a woman (yikes!), 26 years old, blonde, and happy...some "trolls" find this very disgusting and revolting. I am not sorry, ha ha.

I wrote my published book to teach others how to remove their own severe hauntings and it clearly isn't for money...I only get about $1.78 per book, whereas if I self-published I likely would have made more. I help people on a daily basis around the world to perform their own blessings and to get their life in order....because I care. I've been offered numerous television shows but turned them down because of their lack of integrity, and so on. This current show we're about to film a sizzle reel for includes my dream show concept because it enlightens and teaches people how to help themselves! I am not aiming for a TV show for fame and fortune (there isn't any money in reality TV either), but to help others help themselves! Imagine that!  

All I care about with other investigators, psychics, healers, ministers, and so on...is that they are doing work to help others out of the kindness of their own heart; That they aren't turning away those in need. I don't care if they perform a blessing in a different variation; they are still helping and there are numerous ways to help! They are acting from a place of love, something we all need to practice.

So if you are facing internet trolls, adult bullies at an elementary school level, try to send them away with love and pray that they have an epiphany. To realize that instead of being part of the solution, they are choosing to be part of the problem. We don't have to agree with others on everything, but if someone is doing something to help others, respect and appreciate that. There are many ways to do something, and that includes healing and blessing. Light & Love to you all! ~Samantha~




It has been snowing nonstop in T.C. for several days...we have over a foot of snow now. Time to go snowboarding and sledding! :)


3 comments:

  1. poppy cock. whatthis writer is saying is she was upset, that i asked her about her credentials and older woman had asked me to check and see what they were, we have goitten no actual responses to the said article i had published and in a kindly manner wanted some information from them , we never heard anything so decided to check them out ourselves its what i do how we act to statements that are conflicting and decide, if should be addressed yes my spelling is off i am almost blind and have issues typing to say and critique me for a said dissibility, well let me say this does this represent anyone that would do the work of god? have a nice day and god bless to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iam no troll and iam certainly not angry, can call me names make fun, but it shows who is really the one angry here. I should be angry, poking fun at me in 2001 i suffered from or shall I say was diagnosed as having and incureable brain tumor its well known for those that know me and some definitely do. I had some of it removed but there is a good chance its back as I personaly had a stroke last summer causing my blindness. so you see when folks make fun, iIsimply pray for them instead of getting angry. oh donot get me wrong i will answer them back.but all in all this blog that was written, was because i sated that we wanted to know where the actual credentials to cast out demons and clear homes came from, a propper response would of been to simply state that they have done this or that without lashing out and or simply answered the first post and questions and no more would of probably ever been said again is end peace and blessings to all yep i am definitely a troll gosh wise up please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evan, don't you think you should have done a simple Google search about my credentials before stating with conviction that I was a "fake ass demonologist" and that why do I have to go out of my way to prove myself to someone who butted into my life and in such a negative and accusatory way? I am sorry about your brain tumor; you should try the Rick Simpson cure. I have no idea nor have I seen a link to an article that you're talking about? Instead of name calling and accusing me, I would have appreciated a mature and civilized email asking "hey, I am curious what your credentials are?". I would have loved that, and would have responded. Instead you handled it completely wrong. This blog is for my friends, loved ones, and fans. So you want to discuss this further you can write me a message on Facebook. Thanks.

      Delete