Monday, December 17, 2012

Galactic Alignment

The Galactic Alignment



Everyone has been yakking on and on about the Mayan Calendar ending this Friday and the possibility of the world ending...well I've been yakking about it since I was in high school! Cool thing about this date is not only is it the winter solstice but we also align with the center of the galaxy! I believe we align with the center of the Milky Way every 2,600+ years but I don't feel like fact checking...it's a big event either way! It should appear as a giant black hole, a dark mass, and perhaps that is why the Mayans assumed it was the end of times...but who knows!


 https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSx8hRfgP0snGwasaxhZgyk3LtNFVkgJ-f4fgC6DGZhhVZsF_D6ng
 
I don't feel that the end of the world will happen, but I hope that we will somehow attain spiritual enlightenment...somehow we wake up from our illusions of "life" and realize what this world and life is really about! I have noticed that more and more dark things are happening, such as the school shooting in Connecticut, but I have also seen really beautiful and good things! Perhaps there really is a "sorting of the sheep form the goats" taking place on Earth. Try to take the high road and align with your higher self...do what is best for others and yourself. Love. Love is the way and will always give you the truth, the best route and it heals.



 https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnpxn27JRFS0Z5cFLhHOYrdf8Sjz2dLCkC_73SuQBdWKR2eC4B

No comments:

Post a Comment